Friday 3 October 2014

Autumn is on the way in Comfort's Wood...

Today, October 3rd 2014 I chose an early visit to the woods. In fact it was just prior to 7am and the light was still struggling to improve from dawn and the sun had yet to put in an appearance...

                      







By the time i returned at around 2pm things had improved a little and so I took some more pictures...

















And then I watched the clouds roll by for a while..




Back at ground level, I am starting to find some fungi now...
























These are some of the logs left over from the coppicing that have now started to be reclaimed by nature...











That's about all for this update but I have also updated the wildlife page with some more images...

No comments:

Post a Comment