Friday 14 November 2014

Cellphone snaps...

Today following a brutal morning of heavy rain and gusty conditions, the weather relented and we had some welcome sunshine. I haven't been able to add anything much from the woods these past days and so this afternoon, armed only with my cellphone, I set about taking a few late autumn pictures. 
I set the white balance to cloudy just to warm the photos a little as the camera isn't great and the conditions were still a touch murky at times. Other than that, they are as I took them...



Edit: A discerning viewer to my blog pointed out to me that these were distracting to watch as they moved too fast and so I have slowed them and enlarged them also-I hope this helps. They were only phone grabs and not really good enough quality to add as stand-alone photos...

















No comments:

Post a Comment